How to become a woman builder?
Becoming a woman builder requires no experience at all. However, each woman must raise at least $500 for the mission of the program in order to participate.
- Decide how you are going to participate : individually or in a group
To participate, you can choose the way that suits you:
- Choose individual registration to join a team of other individual women builders. You will each be asked to raise a minimum of $ 500.
- Choose team registration to join your friends, family or colleagues; all women who wish to participate with you. You will be asked to raise a minimum of $ 4,000 for the registration of a team of 8 to 10 participants.
- Choose company registration if, as a company, you want to offer your employees and customers a day on a Habitat for Humanity Quebec construction site. You will be asked to raise a minimum of $ 5,000. Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss the benefits of this team day for your employees, customers and your company.
- Sign up!
- Register individually and start your fundraising campaign;
- Register as a team by entering its name during registration and start your fundraising campaign.
- Register as a company by contacting Josée Gascon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What to do after your enrolment?
Activate your network and spread the word about the Women build program in the most creative way to achieve your goal. Need a little inspiration? Find our helpful tips in the fundraising handbook.
- When is the construction happening?
The program construction dates are from May 13 to June 13, 2020. When 50% of your fundraising goal is reached , you can reserve your construction date (subject to availability). When 100% of the fundraising amount is reached, final confirmation of the reservation will be made. The faster you meet your goal the faster you can reserve the date you want!